Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A Symphony of Lights

First day in Hongkong, I joined with my friends, who came to Hongkong before me with a different filght, in the evening. After we met, we celebrated our first day in Hongkong with a spectacular multimedia event, A Symphony of Lights. It's the world's largest light and sound show covering more than 30 building on both sides of Victoria Harbour. The lights from the building dance amazingly along with a song. Althought the show takes about 15 minutes seem to be a short moment, I'm very impressed with the show. Unfortunately, I did not bring the tripod. So I could not take the beauty picture. But there's some picture I chose for you.

click for bigger picture

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So jealous...

I'd like to travel, too. But no sponser is available for me. :P

Where is my souvenir ja? haha.

Anonymous said...

When I went there last year, I watched it too. Unfortunately it was raining that night and the weather was freezing cold, but the light installation was great anyway. I heard a guy (probably from NYC) said that Hong Kong's skyline is the best, even compared to NYC's and Sydney's. IMHO, I prefer Thames riverside scenery in London. :-P

You probably saw my failed attempt in Hong Kong to capture its beauty. Forgive my amateurism and see it here:
http://puripant.blogspot.com/2006/03/photos-hong-kong-macau.html

Anonymous said...

เซร็งส์ เป็ด ...
แปล เป็น ไทย ด้วย ...
กลับ จาก พม่า มา กว่า จะ ฝึก ไทย ได้ แข็ง ...
นี่ มา พิมพ์ ภาษา ปะกิด อีก อ่าน ไม่ ออก เฟร้ย ...

tiktikko said...

Wow!! It sounds very interesting. I should not miss it, right??
;)
ok I will go there next month and will update in your blog again.
ieie
..ตัวเล็ก

Anonymous said...

Very nice Benzy, You need to buy my CF card to improve your photography quality and skill.

เกี่ยวกันป่าวว่ะ อิอิ