Friday, January 19, 2007

The Giant Buddha

Many many time, if you search for Hongkong information, you will see the picture of the Giant Buddha on the top of mountain. In this trip, I have an opportunity went to pay a respect to the Giant Buddha. The Giant Buddha is the world's tallest outdoor seated bronze Buddha sitting serenely atop Ngong Ping plateau amid spectacular mountain scenery. I took a bus to The Giant Buddha passing the winding and narrow road with fast speed driving. If you don't want to touch a moment of the death, they offer the nice panoramic viewed cable car, Ngong Ping 360, for another choice. Haha! Don't afraid. I'm just kidding about the bus's experience. It's not dangerous at all. So here are the pictures that I took from the Giant Buddha. Sorry that I took against a sun light.

Click for bigger picture

No comments: