Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Hongkong Disneyland

The last highlight place that I visited on my Hongkong's trip is Hongkong Disneyland. The latest disney's theme park opens on Lantau Island, Hongkong. Hongkong Disneyland consists of 4 main parts; Main Street, Adventureland, Fantasyland, and Tomorrowland. Each part is decorated and represents a different theme. Although it's not as big as the other disneyland, Hongkong disneyland is a good place for a disneyland's starter because you can enjoy the whole park within 1 days. I was lucky that I needn't to queue. The most favourite thing in Disneyland is the show. All the shows are performed from the heart of the performer which everyone can feel that. So if you want to feel a spectacular and fun with a small budget, just come to Hongkong Disneyland. For the castel picture, it's not on my camera. If I got them, I will show to you.

Click for bigger picture

No comments: